YO H2O is used for instant flood detection. It also transmits temperature and humidity data and its own position on the x, y, and z axes (via a built-in accelerometer).
On detecting a leak, the device immediately alerts the system about the risk of flooding. Simultaneously, the leak is indicated by a colour-changing LED.
The device’s watertight enclosure is designed for both horizontal and vertical mounting.
YO H2O is a small device operating over LoRaWAN. We are a certified member of the LoRa Alliance, which is responsible for data transmission security.
- Instant flood detection
- Data transmission over distances of more than 3 km over LoRaWAN in medium-density urban spaces
- Small size – only 4.7 cm in diameter!
- IP54 protected enclosure
- Supported LoRaWAN network type: private or public and connection over ABP or OTAA
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration via Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Firmware update over BLE
- Command Line Interface application for convenient device configuration
- Wide network coverage, low energy consumption
- High-quality product made in EU
• LoRa EU868: to +14 [dBm]
• LoRa US915, AU915, AS923: to +22 [dBm]
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE): -20 to +6 [dBm]
|Power supply:||• Battery CR2450 3V|
|Power consumption:||• Maximum: 110mA DC (3V DC)|
|General information:||• RGBW diode signals flood detection|
|Weight:||• 25g (with battery)|
• Diameter: 47 mm
• Height: 13 mm
• Light gray
|Enclosure material:||Plastic - ABS|
|Level of protection:||IP54|
Sensors Measuring range
|Measuring range:||0–dry, 1–flood detected|
|Measuring range:||−40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F)|
|Accuracy:||±0.2°C (32.36°F) (at temperatures from 5°C to 60°C (41°F to 140°F))|
|Measuring range:||0% to 100%|
|Accuracy:||±2% (at 20% to 80% RH)|
|Measuring range:||±180° on x, y, z axes|
|Accuracy:||±0.1° (at temperatures from −40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F))|